Smooth Transition and Smiles Ahead
In June of 2021, neighboring dentist Dr. Patricoski announced his retirement after a fulfilling 30-plus-years practicing dentistry just down the street from us in Palos Heights. We are honored that Dr. Patricoski chose Palos Heights Family Dental to entrust with the care of his patient base.
Although we know his patients are sad to see him go, we also know they wish him well on his post-retirement journey in Florida. We promised Dr. Patricoski and his patients that we would do everything possible to ensure a smooth, comfortable transition of their ongoing dental care.
Why Palos Heights Family Dental is the Right Fit for Dr. Patricoski’s Patients
There are several reasons we believe that our new patients who are coming to us from Dr. Patricoski’s practice will feel right at home.
Practice Philosophy: Like Family
Like Dr. Patricoski, we consider our patients and colleagues to be part of our collective family, and we are focused on providing compassionate, comfortable, and effective dental care. Those confident and healthy smiles make our day every day!
Seamless, Detailed, and Personal Transition
In collaboration with Marian from Dr. Patricoski’s office, we are working hard to make the change as easy as possible for transitioning patients. Marian is ensuring that we have every detail, reviewing each patient’s record with us. So when they visit us for the first time, it won’t feel as much like the first time for very long. We all love to have fun, get to know our patients personally, and let you get to know us too!
Additional Conveniences, Services, and Safety
All of our patients, whether new or longstanding, have the benefit of our high standards, comprehensive services, and many conveniences, including:
- Our 4.9/5 star reviews! Check them out.
- Caring, experienced dentists and team members who treat patients like family.
- Spanish- and Polish-speaking team members available.
- We are open Monday through Friday, so we can accommodate more – and more convenient – appointments.
- We offer comprehensive services in-house, including orthodontics.
- Our office continues to follow all of the best practices in sanitation and safety precautions for the health, well-being, and peace of mind of our patients and staff, through the pandemic and beyond.
- Bi-weekly communications to keep you up-to-date on what we’re up to, plus tips and information for you.
What Can You Expect from Palos Heights Family Dental?
Excellent care, big kindness, and lots of healthy smiles! We look forward to your next preventative visit and welcome you any time you need us. You can contact us anytime. To schedule your visit now, complete our contact form or call our office at (708) 448-7588.